Whatcha Been Readin’/Whatcha Thinkin’ About
- (30:00) Gunnerkrigg Court
- (32:15) Nimona
- (35:15) Robot Pirates
- (36:30) Tragedy Series
- (37:30) Untold Tales of Bigfoot
- (38:15) Broodhollow
- (17:10) Lesbian space pirates (of I Was Kidnapped By Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space) is no more, thanks to Platinum Studios
- (19:15) Sin Titulo’s Cameron Stewart and The Webcomic Overlook’s El Santo discuss what webcomics are, or should be (or should not be)
- (21:00) PC Magazine put together a list of top webcomics that we almost unquestionably agree with
- (23:20) reMIND’s Jason Brubaker wants to assist you with Making Comics (.com)
- (24:00) Patreon can help you monetarily support your favorite webcomickers
The First Midshow Break
Of course, when we don’t have a conversation for two months, the first one back is going to be about poop and movies. This remix from Mega Man X4 by BONKERS gets us through it.
The Second Midshow Break
Shortly after our first conversation, the second invovles genetalia. Some things never change. Nothing goes better with that topic than a piece from Pokemon Crystal Version by PROTO-DOME.
- Strong Female Protagonist
- Formal Sweatpants
- Faraday the Blob
- Scenes From a Multiverse
- Geeks of Steel
- Bug Martini
All this, plus!
- Steve’s worst intro ever?
- What’s Jason been up to? Not showing people his wang.
- The glorious world of barriers to entry
- Jason goes to Kansas, eats Mexican food at a gas station
- Not to be outdone, Steve eats at a trailer park-only restaurant
- Discussions of podcast siren etiquette
- How much dog doo do you think is in YOUR leaf pile?