It’s been nearly a month now since Spiderman: Homecoming first hit cinemas in the US so, unless you’re a blogger who spends all of their free time reading webcomics on the internet (*cough*), chances are you’ve seen it by now. If you are anything like me, though, how are you supposed to get your spider-fix when the whole world is talking about Spiderman, the Vulture, and the strange sexual tension between Tony Stark and the canonically octogenarian aunt May? Webcomics, of course! Here’s a few of my own favourite Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-themed Webcomics from the past few weeks, months and years to get you in the mood for some Homecoming, or to relive the joy if you’ve already seen it!
- Adam Huber, over at BugMartini, had a good one just this week.
- Rory and Dan from DeathBulge had two episodes about the trials of toileting as a superhero – here, and here.
- The inimitable Matthew Inman from The Oatmeal has one too – in the secret panel at the bottom of this comic.
- In a similar style, Kristian Nygârd from Optipess made this strip last November – a sort of sequel to this earlier strip, perhaps?
- Brian Gordon from FowlLanguageComics had one I supremely relate to…
- John Cullen from Nellucnhoj answered an age-old question for me… and gave me something to have nightmares about…
- The folks over at Dragonarte have a few good ones as well – there’s a couple of good spidey comics on this page (and plenty more scattered throughout the archive) but my favourite one is probably this one.
- And last but not least, once you’ve seen the movie you can have a chuckle at this spoiler-iffic comic from the TextFromSuperheroes mob!
Do you have any favourite Spiderman webcomics we haven’t got on our list? Make sure to leave a link in the comments or let us know on Twitter, and until next time, remember: don’t eat the clickbait!