Unfortunately for you, Jason is a web designer in his day job and so he has some opinions on the recent redesign Adam Huber applied to Bug Martini. Also, The Eisners are once again nearly upon us, so the guys take a look at the nominees for Best Webcomic: Bird Boy, Deja Brew, Jaeger, The Middle Age, and On Beauty.
We’re solving mysteries, gumshoes! Like, what happens when DS Alumnus Brigid Alverson interviews John Allison? Will Steve and Jason finally contribute to a Patreon thanks to Adam Huber’s Sunday comics plans? Will Steve cry about the ending of Let’s Speak English? And will anyone else care about Jason’s gripes concerning Binwin’s Minions? The answers are here, find them if you dare!
Making your own fun can be so rewarding! To that end, Jason has been creating and partaking of the levels of Super Mario Maker.
Hear his pro tips on finding the diamonds in the rough. Meanwhile, Steve has been watching the Rugby World Cup and he’s ready to answer the question: is it more like football or soccer? Once that’s settled, there are many webcomics to chat about, many of which are popping off in one way or another. Knuckle up and head into the fray!
- (10:00) Balderdash by Victoria Grace Elliott
- (10:45) Bug (the comic) is now Bug Martini
- (11:25) Octopus Pie
The Midshow Break
- (15:35) “Thinking Cap” from Sonic the Hedgehog 3, remixed by Platonist
- (18:45) Our Adventures Continues by Steeven Orr and Harold C. Jennett III
- (27:25) Yeti 4 Hire by Jeff Crowther
All this, plus!
- Jason falls asleep to action/RPGs
- Steve has fallen asleep everywhere except for the .. throne
- I hope, for your sake, your name is not Steven
- Our talk about who actually has it worse than anybody else leads to a great comic idea, “Donald Trump and That Guy”
- Steve brings me down to his level
- Stay tuned for our new show: The DC Wank Hour!