The last of the big four WWE PPV weekends has come and gone, and we’re … pretty much right where we were before it happened! We’re hyped for the new women on both Raw and SmackDown, and getting back down to business has already served stars like Joe, KO, and Zayn well. Also, Steve was blissfully unaware that Kid Rock had anything to do with SS, Jason is happy with the Asuka booking (looks strong!), Braun deserves an Oscar, SmackDown returns to its days of copying Raw, shilling for the Shop, and OMG IT’S ALMOST WRESTLEMANIA SEASON AAAAAAHHHHHHH
As we say goodbye to the chinless coward, James Ellsworth, we also say hello to a weekend of WWE goodness!
- Will the team of Gulak and Enzo prove too much for Kalisto? (Yes)
- Who will fill the mystery spot on Team SD: Women’s Division? (Paige)
- Cash-in happening? (No, but yes)
- Will The Usos unfinished business keep them from victory? (Yes)
- Will The Shield win? (Certainly)
- Will Styles survive Survivor Series? (Yes, but he won’t win)
- Will we like Jason Jordan? (Nope)
- Who has more liabilities going into the SS match? (Raw)
Also, India is getting a heaping helping of HHH, Lucha Underground will have a reduced budget next season (but Steve doesn’t think it will hurt things), Starrcade is a show we want to see (but won’t get to), and Jason really think you should be watching Total Divas (but totally gets why you’re not).
New idea: Strowman has become sentient garbage and just wants more trash buddies so he keeps trying to throw people in dumpsters. Also, Steph is back to make it all about her, so we’re talking about anything else to spite her! How about Drew Gulak’s spelling comprehension? Or a Bludgeon/Breezango feud? Maybe you’ve heard of the SHHHIELD? Or the increased rules of engagement for War Games? Lots to talk about that’s NOT about SS, so listen up!